G.I.LOAN??????

we own a house in a suburban town off base.it was 350.000$ we took out a G>I> loan for an additional 100.00$ for home improvment.well we bought the house about 5 yrs ago so the price of the house went up because of the improvments but about 2 yrs ago it went back to the original buying price....so we really didnt gain or loose.my question is we want to borrow about 60.000$ for kitchen improvments from the G.I.loan....is this possible.can we keep borrowing.they dont seem to worry if we go into an upside down morgage....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• I wouldn't go upside down the mortgage. They eventually are going to come out and apraise sp? your house and see its not worth all the money they have supposedly put into it. I think you just need to worry about saving the money for improvements instead of borrowing.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2010