skin tags? moles? what are they?

My son will be 2 this month and he has growths that look like maybe skin tags. they are clear mole like things that are growing on his chest and on his forearms to wrist. They seem to have been multiplying now. maybe like 15 now. I read that they are from the son but was wondering if i should be worried or what is something i can do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• take him to the Dr and have them checked out better be safe then sorry
    ryansmommy07

Answer by ryansmommy07 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Don't panic but if they are multiplying, I would definitely take him in to have the ped check him over. Make a note of how fast they develop and start counting just so you have good info when you go in. Better to be aware and know what's up than worry anyway, yes?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:53 PM on Mar. 1, 2010