what does this mean?

i felt something wet on me when i went to the bathroom i saw this lube wet white rubber-cement i dont know what it is.does this happen when you get pregnant? i aint pregnant tho

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It happens when you ovulate, usually once a month. It's a sign that you can get pregnant.
    Anonymous

• If it looked like egg whites than it's a sign of ovulation.

If it looked like actual rubber cement than it's just cervical mucus. You may be near ovulation or have already ovulated. My ALWAYS looks like rubber cement foor 5 days before my fertile mucus comes. Then it comes back after I ovulate no matter whether I'm pregnant or not. I chart my cervical mucus along with cervical position and BBT.

I know what is and is not normal for me but if your not charting than and you don't know if this is normal than there's no way to tell if it's a pregnancy sign or not.
    Anonymous