help!

i had my son n sep and i been looseing hair! in the shower,when i run my firgers in my hair! what is wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Nothing - completely normal! When you are pregnant, your hair naturally thickens. After you have your baby, when your hormone levels go back to normal, all the "extra" comes out. It looks like more than it really is, but it happens to most women whether they realize it or not.

Answer by missanc at 9:31 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I had that some issue, it is because while you are pregnant and even breastfeeding your hair stops in its cylce behavior so if you had a bunch of hair in the grow stage it will keep doing that, once your hormones go away your hair freaks out and goes into the shed cycle for up to 9 months then it will go back to normal again.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 10:02 PM on Mar. 1, 2010