What should I do? Diagnosed with breast cancer?

I'm in shock. My mother died from breast cancer and was 46. I am lucky I made it longer. I don't know where to turn to next. I live in a secluded rural area.How to chose and long drives for a Surgeon etc.. I have no friends locally. They died. Or are too busy. Thank you for understanding and replying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My grandma had breast cancer and had it removed. it runs in my family and we have to be careful. I dont really know what steps to take but maybe call around and tell them your situation and they'll be more than happy to help you. Im sorry that you are going through this but just stay positive and everything will be ok. Plus you will make new friends with the same thing that you will be able to talk to them about everything. i wish you luck and i will keep you in my mind and in my prayers
    Anonymous

• You need to start treatment as soon as possible, even if you have to travel long distances, your life is at stake here, so make arrangements right now.

Answer by older at 8:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Oh mama, I'm so sorry. Have you talked to the doctor about your options?

There are so many treatments out there from the traditional chemotherapy to natural stuff with high sucess rates.

Call Cancer Treatment Centers Of America. They offer you are free plane ticket to come out there and they have really great sucess rates!
    Anonymous

• I'm really sorry. Talk to your doc about you roptions.

side note - just for fun is an odd place to put this....
    Anonymous

• From the OP. Thank you for Caring Replies. Why under just for fun? Since under health I'll get no replies. Here I do and I SO need them.
    Anonymous

• Great answer about putting your question in just for fun,Momma!!
    Anonymous

• START TREATMENT ASAP ....AND TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT TRANSPORTATION ETC MY AUNT FOUND A PROGRAM THAT BRINGS HER BY BUS TO HER APPOINTMENTS(OVER AN HOUR AWAY) ETC FOR FREE ! GL
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I am a thyroid cancer survivor. The best thing I ever did was to join groups for others going through the same thing. It helped not to be alone, to have others who knew what i was going through. ((((HUGS))))
    Anonymous