What you can't stand about your child'ren

I need to vent,my daughter is a sweet child but I don't like her voice it drives me crazy it's deep and like mine,I need help to stop being so critical and love my daughter unconditionally.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• The echolalia! My fellow mommies of ASD kids can relate!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I wouldn't say that I can't stand something about my kids that they can't change or have no control over, but I do hate all the messes they make.
    Anonymous

• you just said your childs voice annoys you, and it's like yours? you must annoy yourself then huh? better zip your lips!
    Anonymous

• my husband and I both think our son can be a little "creepy" sometimes. socially awkward, weird, oddball
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I hate my daughter acting so much like her brother.... I wish she'd be her own person more 'cuz she is freaking amazing.
    hibbingmom

• My 8 year old's fits get on my nerves. If he doesn't want to get off his ds when I tell him to he throws a fit and it drives me insane. My 10 month old screeches when he doesn't get his way. I hear a lot of that because I am not going to be dealing with that when he gets older. It's better he figures out now that he doesn't always get what he wants. I just put him in bed when he won't stop. My 2 year old comes up to me mommy mommy mommy and won't stop saying mommy even after I ask what. Kids come preprogrammed to drive their parents nuts.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 8:53 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• my 5yr old has a high squel so her whining irritates me and its the squel! the baby is on this mine and no pahse and its getting old...LOL Then my son he tattles a bit much and sometimes about very sm things! Its ok to have some things that irritate you we still love them for who they are but none of us are perfect!!!!
    Anonymous

• you should all be ashamed of yourselves to pick the bad in your children. if you are really complaining then why the hell did any of you have kids?!
    ILovemyson1020

Answer by ILovemyson1020 at 9:45 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• We are raising human beings, of course they are going to annoy us so no need to zip it. In fact, VENT away and be healthy! My son talks baby talk at 7 years and always feels me up and it annoys and pisses me off. And he's ungrateful no matter how hard we've tried. I'm hoping it's the age!
    Anonymous

• my oldest jumping to conclusions. it drives me crazy just because i didnt do what i told her i was going to do right then and there she starts crying. i hope its just an age thing. and my youngest "trolls" its kinda cute but its getting old she walks around the house whinning just to see what she can get ie. bottle or attention.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2010