Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what type of siggys are these?

I have seen them on certain profiles a cartoon head with a name at the bottom they are really cute I was looking for one but don't know what theyr'e called?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

Answers (2)
  • an avatar?

    Answer by nsrush83 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

  • Try to join groups and they will design one for you. 


    Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.