Big boobies lol

To all my D and up gals,where do you find shirts to buy? During the winter,I end up in men's shirts because they tend to be bigger thru the chest area,but once again with the warmer weather coming up(and the shrinking sizes) I'm at a loss where to buy clothes again! I end up in ones where the bottom hem is way too big :( i don't want to be attracting the wrong attention to "the girls" with tight tops!)

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have been in a DDD since I was 17 and it is HORRIBLE! I always had problems finding the right clothes too, moreso bras than shirts really. Anyway, Wal-Mart and K-Mart are pretty decent but when I don't like their selection, I can always count on Ross. Ross carries bigger c lothes that are cute but not too revealing. I have an issue with my shoulders too though, so I am very picky about what kind of shirts I wear cuz I want my entire back and upper arm covered. I use to ONLY wear regular t-shirts from the men's section and I was comfortable doing so, but the hubby made me change it up and the only places I shop are WalMart KMart and Ross cuz all have a big sizes section with decent stuff.
    teardrop_7060

Answer by teardrop_7060 at 9:52 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• o lol i am dd and usually i buy stretchy type tops bc they are fitted but there is nothing to gap open like if you had a button down on. of course if you don't want to draw attention to them then this is not the way to go lol. maybe you could try the pesant tops that are fitted around the waist area but are more loose up top and around the bottom..... that might work for you
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I wish I had this problem. Sorry for answering, but im so jealous. LOL.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:42 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Listen momma I am 4'10" and 114LBS and I wear a 32DD so ya I have the same problems and I spend a lot of time sewing :~)
    Anonymous

• I buy a lot of clothes from Dress Barn. I sometimes have to alter my clothes and it is a pain.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:03 AM on Mar. 2, 2010