On Yaz for one month and scared I might be pregnant

Soeven though I told my DH no sex for the first month he couldn't wait and we had sex three times during that first month. My period did come but only one day and it was light. Now the thing I'm worried is my breast are sore. I was on Mirena and I had breast tenderness the week before my periods. I just had my period last week. I've had two kids and with them the first sign was breast soreness. Someone tell me I'm just freakin out please! Thanks!

Deb79

Asked by Deb79 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Health

• You are freaking out. Yaz can make you have short periods.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:41 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Thanks! I guess we will see!
    Deb79

Answer by Deb79 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I have two children and they are both from being on the pill the youngest is a yaz baby.
    Anonymous

• I'm going have to say, that with my experience, when you'[re on the pill and you use it EXACTLY how they say, you're safe, but the moment you mess up, bam!, you're preggers. It's like your body spontaneously releases an egg.
    Anonymous

• I think maybe you should quit the yaz until you get a test result because of birth defect risks. Then, if you aren't pregnant, don't require your husband to abstain for sex for the first month but instead use condoms or a diaphragm. Try not to freak out too much until you have to, I know that's easier said than done. Take a test and a breath. I hope everything works out for you.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 1, 2010