What would you do? What should I do?

I have an opportunity to get 20 hrs overtime which is great... more money, 2 days off and I could definitely use the money as I am a single mom with lots of bills and no child support lol... BUT I would have to work with my pyscho ex who is NOT my child's father, who stalked me, verbally and emotionally abused me and still isn't over me. I am afraid of him still... I just don't know what to do. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• You have to choose your priorities, not us but if he bothers you report him for harassment at work then go to cs and get the dead beat dad to pay cs.
    Anonymous

• What's more important? Do you need the money that bad? Or can you be protected at work? Most jobs have harrassment policies, speak to the suprevisior and explain the situation, maybe you can work in another dept.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• if you need the money, then you need to work-- but ONLY
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 11:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• sorry- hit tab/enter.

only if there is other people around. keep contact with him limited or thru other people and if he starts harrassing you, tell upper management.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 11:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2010