Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do? What should I do?

I have an opportunity to get 20 hrs overtime which is great... more money, 2 days off and I could definitely use the money as I am a single mom with lots of bills and no child support lol... BUT I would have to work with my pyscho ex who is NOT my child's father, who stalked me, verbally and emotionally abused me and still isn't over me. I am afraid of him still... I just don't know what to do. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (4)
  • You have to choose your priorities, not us but if he bothers you report him for harassment at work then go to cs and get the dead beat dad to pay cs.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

  • What's more important? Do you need the money that bad? Or can you be protected at work? Most jobs have harrassment policies, speak to the suprevisior and explain the situation, maybe you can work in another dept.

    Answer by my2kids312 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

  • if you need the money, then you need to work-- but ONLY

    Answer by Shy_Dia at 11:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

  • sorry- hit tab/enter.

    only if there is other people around. keep contact with him limited or thru other people and if he starts harrassing you, tell upper management.

    Answer by Shy_Dia at 11:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.