What trait or talent would you like your child to adopt from you or can you already see something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My daughter is not my biological child so this question is kind of interesting. In many ways she is so much like me, her actions, her sense of humor. But recently she started drawing pictures that are nothing like anything I could do. I can only draw a stick figure. I am very excited to see her develop this gift.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:17 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I was hoping that if I had a child that he/she would be helpful to others, caring, loving and compassionate. That I have now with my 7yr old son and I'm not sure if he was born with these traits or not but I have always taught him to hold doors open for others, to help whenever you see someone who needs it, and to give hugs if he seen someone who was sad. He has to give everyone hugs and kisses and when walking through the grocery store, will grab for my hand to hold. He is my little sweetheart, even if he is a pain in me arse a lot of the time, lol! I'm proud of my little man.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I'm a nursing assistant and am in school for nursing and I love to help others and am lucky enough to have the oportunity to go to school to become a nurse. Getting paid to do what youlove ROCKS!! I am so happy that my son is the same as me in that aspect.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Doing his own thing even if it goes against the grain or pisses people off. Laughing instead of crying.
    ThePinkRobot

Answer by ThePinkRobot at 11:09 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• shes only 4wks old but i pray shes very outspoken like me and defends her beliefs..herself and stands up for others!!! Not to mention I pray she has the love and care for animals like I do!!
    Anonymous

• I hope he has the ability to think the way I do. I can over analyze a lot but I've always considered myself blessed to be able to form my own opinions yet still think with a very open mind in a logical way that not many do. Right now he's only 18 months, full of energy, and seems to hardly ever stop to breathe let alone think!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Mar. 2, 2010