Hindsite is 20/20...Was their someone in your life that you did not give a fair chance or that you wish you could have a do over with just to see if it would work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• geezz some ladies on here are just so rude........
    Anyways yes I was going to give it another try with my dd father after 9 years of being apart. We were 15 when we got togther and had our dd at 17. When we turned 19 we just both went our seperate ways. Our DD passed away when she was 7. Her father and I always kept in touch and in August 2008 we started talking more and more on the phone and got to the point where we realy wanted to try again. We lived in different states and he wanted me to move where he was and I was willing to do it. Thing was he wanted me to move right away and I had to wait to finish things where I was....anyway to make a long story short he got shot and was killed before I could make.
    My advice would be if you want to try it again with an ex first of all make sure that you know it is right and it is going to be worth and if it is then do not hesitate!
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 11:05 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• no. if it was your destiny it would have happened. let it go and move on.
    Anonymous

• No but there are a couple people I lost touch w that I wish I didn't.
    ThePinkRobot

Answer by ThePinkRobot at 11:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Yes... I have a few shoulda- coulda- wouldas.... but if I hadnt moved on, I wouldnt be where I am now. Every now and then I wonder though...
    Anonymous

• No cuz all the men I dated pretty much sucked (at least for me).
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• No I'm very happy with my DH.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 11:30 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• My DH is the best friend i have ever had the best man ever. Although my first love and I have been in contact and I have wondered what it would be like if i stayed with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Yes, the guy I dated before my husband. I still have some feelings for him, I really did love him, but one night he kind of blew me off and so I went out with one of my friends and she wanted me to go with her to see this guy she liked when we got there I meet my husband. The next night we all went out to dinner and I started to fall in love with my husband. To make a long story short I left the first guy and have been with my dh ever since. but that never really gave me a chance to get over the other guy.
    Anonymous