would you be worried?

My daughter is 8 months old today, and I am nursing her, so have not had a period since she has been born. I have been cramping progressively worse since she was about 4 months old though, like I am going to start, but never do. It is ongoing, not come and go every few days, but a least a few times a day. I know I am not pregnant again, and am on bc. I have had an abnormal pap in the past, turned out to be nothing when they repeated it 3 months later, but still. Has any one else done this? Would you be worried if it were you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Health

• I only breastfed my lil one til he was a month old cause he stopped feeding from me. I had cramped off an on til I got my period and then some cramps were so severe I thought I was in labour all over again...It should be completely normal, but I would give your dr a call just to be safe sweetie.
    Anonymous

• It sounds about right I bet if you keep track of the cramping you will see it will some at a intervaul. So to me it sounds normal.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:10 AM on Mar. 2, 2010