i need your help ladies...need help writeing a promisary note..or promise to pay...

i have a young mom who tends to cry to get out of paying for things or useing the poor me card and low and behold she goes out drinking on fri sat night.i have been very nice to her and have worked with her nermorus times to help. now i was babysitting her son she was on state ass for that and i recived a letter in jan saying they denied my payment for babysitting the mom said she handed in paper work late and that as soon as its all handld she would call me and that she want me to be the one watching her son.i said great. well its now march and she never calls me back to even work something out she owes me a total of 202.50 so i decided that im writing a promisary note that she will sign saying i know i owe said amount and promis to pay the full amount by april 2nd 2010.have her and i sign and date it. how should i write it up? what should i say. or at least word it any info would be helpful and should i put in the word court

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 11:15 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• http://www.expertlaw.com/library/business/promissory_note_form.html
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 12:19 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I would stop Babysitting for her and write it off.
    mepperly07

Answer by mepperly07 at 11:18 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Wow. I don't know if a note like that would do any good with it being so long ago that it haoppened. Do you ahve the letter stating that payment was denied for her kid? If so I would think that would be good enough to sue her with.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Put in it the details of what transpired, problem is are you sure she will sign it?
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• i would also like to add i care for her 2 almost 3 yr old son hes a great lil boy and my son age 4 misses him. buy i did my job i even had her paying the loewst amount 4 to 5 dollars an hour and i provided ceral,snacks, lunch juice and i have tried to call her to work somthing out and she never calls me back im sure shes thinking it will blow over..well im taken my kids to disney end of april and would be nice to have a few buck on me that i did work for..i dont want her to think life works this way u whine and cry and people say ok....never mind..i did a job and helped her i should get paid what is owed. so help me ladies im not getting shoved in a closet and forget about it all i want whats owed..makes me seem like a jerk and i hate that. so can anyone help me write this up so it looks and sounds right. also do i keep a copy and she gets one? any ideas are helpful..thanks in advance xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• i do have the 2 letters from the dept of heatlh and human services saying claimed denie off 95.00 then a week later my second one came in claim denied of 107.50 that one was for babysiting 21 1/2 hours @5.00 and hour.and im more then happy to show her the letters and she knows about then the last time i tried to talk to her so she knows..i gave her a week to talk to who ever she never called me back..then i would leave a nice message hey have u heard about anything keep me posted and tell me how u guys are...she never call i was gonna show up with the letters and the note for her to sign but dont know what to put or how to word it.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:31 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• i dont want to write it off i have done that so many times in my life now and i dont take it anymore i refuse to babysit for 2 weeks and not get paid in returned she crys i have no money then she goes clubbing and danceing drinking that money she spent coulve been taken out to pay her rent pay me.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• ok heres what i have down so far *I---------------------PROMISE TO PAY--MY NAME HERE----------THE AMOUNT OWED FOR BABYSITTING -----SONS NAME HERE---- THAT THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES DENID TO PAYFOR SEVISES IN JANUARY 2010THAT THE PARENT IS NOW RESPOSIBLE TO PAY...FIRST AMOUNT DENIED..95.00..2ND AMOUNT DENIED..107.50. TOTAL AMOUNT DUE 202.50...I --MOTHERS NAME--AGREE TO PAY AMOUNT OWED DUE BY APRIL 2 2010. THEN I HAVE A LINE WERE SHE SIGNS AND DATES IT AND I SIGN AND DATE IT ALSO.
    NOW DEBARING PUTTING THIS IN.....IF PROMIS TO PAY IS BROKEN THEN ON APRIL 5TH 2010 I WILL GO TO THE TOWN COURT HOUSE AND FILE A SMALL CLAIMS FOR THE AMONT OWED PLUSE COURT FEES. SO LADIES WHAT DO U THINK??
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• thank you...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2010