If you could go back in time and do one thing over, What would it be?

I would say NEVER marry my first husband but then I would not have my twins, I could say NEVER marry number 2 but then I would not have my daughter. Crazy as it sounds I think I would not do anything over but I would do alot of things differently.

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 11:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I would go back to March 2, 2005 and I would have not went back to work. I would have stayed home with my children and my daughter would still be alive :(
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 11:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I would have went to college instead of deciding to move and do nothing for 3 years.
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt have wasted my time going to that stupid business school.
    Anonymous

• i wouldnt have gone to a private college. And I would have done more to help FIL before he died.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• i would of graduated high school and went to collage before starting a family ..... but i did it the hard way lol
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't have flipped off the student driver who was honking at me like crazy because I cut them off lol. I was having a bad day, was late for work and stuck at an intersection unable to go. So I took the opportunity, almost got in a wreck and flipped off the driver because they honked too long. Turns out it was a girl I knew and thought a lot of and went to school with (this was in high school). Her stupid instructor called my mom. I still think that guy was an asshole, but I regret flipping her off lol.

And that's it. I'm proud that's my biggest regret.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:03 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I believe in the butterfly effect, that if I change one thing, it changes it all. My life hasnt always been perfect, and its been a crazy ride...but looking at my two sons, I wouldnt change a thing. its brought them to me. :)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:21 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• would have had had a homebirth w/ my oldest child. (had one w/ me 3rd and loved it)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Thats hard, the only thing I regret is having a baby by my daughters dad. But I dont regret my daughter. I ask myself this all the time and sooner or later Im gonna have an answer for it.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 2:33 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I wouldnt have made this muffin top in the first place! Now I have to work it off!
    Anonymous