no movement?

i am over 20 weeks pregnant but I had no movement all day and I had stronger stretching feeling(ligament pain) and had some strange back pain today.... is this normal? Also in the past few days Ive been feeling more nauseous lately.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would say its normal...My gyno always told me that if I go one full day without feeling any movement after the point of being able to feel my baby regularly, then I needed to go in an be checked out.
    Anonymous

• 20 weeks is still kinda soon to be feeling the baby 24/7. So see if you feel anything tomorrow, and if not, call the dr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Drink a glass of orange juice, eat a protein snack, lay down and see if you feel any movements after an hour.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 12:07 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Doing what PP said is what Drs tell you to do AFTER 30 weeks. I agree 20 weeks is still too soon to feel 24/7 movement. Baby still has room to move and hide so to speak. Drs don't even have you do kick counts til closer to 30 weeks.
    If you are concerned tho contact your Dr.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:00 AM on Mar. 2, 2010