Does this sound like a period?

I have not had my period since mid December. Skipped 2 months and then on 2/14 bf and I BD (though he was not inside me when he finished I am pretty sure I was ovulating at the time). on 2/23 started getting some brown spotting and then on 2/26 one time that I went pee it was pinkish red when I wiped and it ended, nothing more after that. I tested on 3/1 but it was negative. on 2/26-2/27 I was getting slight cramping but nothing compared to regular period cramps, today I was somewhat constipated, and I am probably just paranoid now but my nipples feel slightly tingly/burnish... Could I be pregnant? Any thoughts on if/when I should test again?

reneeh4a

Asked by reneeh4a at 12:25 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Test tomorrow morning. I think your last test was too early.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:39 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I would re-test. Sounds like you could be. Or go to the doctor for a blood test. Good luck...are you trying to get pregnant? If so, its best you let yout boyfriend "finish" inside of you. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Mar. 2, 2010