Regardless of wether you believe in flouride, would you want that chemical FROM CHINA added to your water?

http://times-news.com/letters2/x1004927893/Chinese-fluoride-is-a-homeland-security-matter

I saw this on another board and wanted to pass it on. It is scary!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm not so much worried about the flouride as I am the tiny particles of toilet paper still residing ( YES it's in there)and the microscopic pieces of poop.
    Hubby just updated his Class 1 Water Treatment License and you would not believe what YOUR government allows in the drinking water to be labeled " fit for human consumption and public use".
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:09 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• umm not all flouride comes from China
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Have you ever searched your water quality to find out if it is fluoridated and if so where the fluoride comes from? My water is not fluoridated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Unless we are discussing a Ming dynasty vase, I don't want ANYTHING from China. Don't mean to offend any person from there, but I really do not trust their government. Nor do I trust OURS all that much.........
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:10 AM on Mar. 2, 2010