TEETHING if you have any advice to help please do

hi okay well my little girl got teeth vey fast she got her first two bottom center incisers at 4 months than at 6 months got her upper center and lateral incisers than at 10months to 12 months she got all 4 molars now she is cutting all her k9s and bottom latral incisers and she has been on ibphrofan and tylenol constently she also has had teething tablets and kanca oral gel but nothing seems to help if youhave any ideas let me know thanks so much

mommydec08

Asked by mommydec08 at 1:15 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I've been thinking of getting dd one of those amber teething necklaces. I hear they work. Lighter color and cloudy amber is supposed to be best.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• You can get these mesh bags that are attached to this ring (so they can't choke on it). Put something like apple slices or frozen green beans in it, and let her chew on that. It will sooth her gums and she will get nutrients from it, too.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:23 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I should add - that's a tip for toddlers who are teething and able to eat some foods - not something I would suggest for a baby that isn't old enough for food yet.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:24 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Ugh, my son teethed early too. The K9's were miserable! For him, Tylenol and there is also some Night time Orajel - slightly more potent, and that helped. But he was pretty miserable. He liked chewing on frozen green beans, and a popcicle here and there. Some kids love frozen washcloths! Good luck, just think, your kiddo will be all done shortly. My son cut 8 teeth in less than 2 months... it was rough. OH! My girlfriend just got one of those teething amber necklaces for her daughter - says it works really really well!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 8:10 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Clove Oil mixed with a little Olive Oil so it doesn't burn their mouths. It's the ONLY thing that works on my son. And believe me, we've tried EVERYTHING. We use about 25 drops of clove per tbsp of olive. I just dip my finger in it, then rub it on his gums. It tastes terrible. He always says "Yucky!" But it numbs his whole mouth and he gets some relief.
    Hope that helps!
    Babyness

Answer by Babyness at 9:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2010