how do i know if i really am pregnant

hey everyone im lindsey ive just recently starting noticing things and im not sure if im pregnant or crazy last january i missed my period around the 24 got worried so i took two test one that night and the next morning both said negitive but then in febuary i missed my period again at one point i thought i might have started but it only lasted for maybe a few hours it was really really light and a weird light pink color this happend right before i was suppose to start my period and now its march and nothing i feel like ive been hit by a truck im just exzosted sore tired angry sad happy not sure what to do if i should go to the doc i dont have insurance so that will be fun or just take another test its only been about 3 days since the bleeding but i hurd that i could have been something called implantation bleeding which means theirs a baby on board so im really nervious and could use some advice on pregnancy

ladylocks9127

Asked by ladylocks9127 at 1:19 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is common to get false negative's early on. If you missed January and February both though you should be fine taking the test now. Most can tell a few days before you miss a period. The dollar store ones can tell within a day or so of your first missed period. Good luck! Let us know how it turns out!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 1:29 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• If you don't have insurance you can always go to planned parenthood....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• just take another test.
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 1:22 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Sounds like implantation. If you've missed periods you should test positive by now. Dollar Tree and Dollar General both have $1 pregnancy tests so buy a couple and try again. If you are low income you can apply for medicaid for pregnant women.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:23 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• i live in cali and ive just moved here from washington and i guess you have to pay like 150 for the test and blood work im currently live with my fiance whos going to school as well as me with no money like that so i would be safe with just a normal pregnance test i just dont wanna take it wrong i mean theirs only so many things you can mess up im just worried about the timing should i wait longer since the bleeding or does it matter i havent told my fiance yet and i dont even want to bring it up inless im 100% percent sure
    ladylocks9127

Answer by ladylocks9127 at 1:26 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• The health departments will usually give pregnancy tests at no/minimal cost. They are more accurate then at home tests and if you are pregnant they will do your initial exam on the spot if you want them too.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 1:27 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• really ok few i just needed to get this off my chest im feel like im on a roller coster sick tired just hung over feeling and didnt know what to do or if i was just over reacting i just never miss my period and two months is a big deal thanks for the help all start checking into things i guess no point in waiting now i guess i should be able to tell just so what happens if you are pregnant i mean i literally know nothing about this? im walking in the dark i have 10 brothers and sister and still have no clue
    ladylocks9127

Answer by ladylocks9127 at 1:32 AM on Mar. 2, 2010