thin hairline

does anybody know what i can do to make it grow stronger? ive heard of massaging scalp when shampooing but aint working. ive used pantene pro v full and thick shamppo and conditioner, not working.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Has it always been thin or just recently getting thin?
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 8:24 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• It might be your water. Make sure it's not too hot, and maybe look into getting a water softener.
    Anonymous

• Are you stressing? Are you taking medication? Are you washing your hair too often? I mean it could be anything try not to wash it for 2 to 3 days and when you wash it again be gentle don't massage to roughly and make sure you wash and rinse with cool to cold water now this is going to take some time so be patient also try taking some "Biotin" vitamins for your hair you take them orally. Walmart has it it is called Hair,Nail and Skin it was in a purple box idk if it has changed but that should help as well the only time I ever had this problem was when I had just had my baby then with in time it got better. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• yes im stressing, i dont wash my hair so often, i dont know when it started getting thin.
    Anonymous

• Here is a website I go to.  Read the section called "Learn and take Action"  It might give you some answers. http://www.heralopecia.com/

The discussion forums are also great to go and read through.  

Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 6:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• It could be any number of reasons. Perhaps this website can help you.

What Causes Hair Loss in Women and Solutions to Women’s Thinning Hair

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2010