All important questions of the day 3/2/2010

How long were you with your bf/s-o/dh before you got pregnant/adopted?

Were you pleasantly surprised at how easy parenthood came to you, or were you a wreck until you got the hang of it?

Disposable or cloth diapers?

Walmart, Kmart, Target-or other?[What's the "other"?]

Bubble bath, jacuzi, or good ol' shower?

French fries or baked tater(with or without the works)?

Ann_Ony_Mouse

Asked by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 8:09 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• How long were you with your bf/s-o/dh before you got pregnant/adopted? we got pregnant in the first 3 months of dating but lost the baby. we got married within 6 months but it was not for a year before we got our son

Were you pleasantly surprised at how easy parenthood came to you, or were you a wreck until you got the hang of it? i suck at parenthood. i admit it. it does not come easy to me.

Disposable or cloth diapers? i tried cloth and said hell no after a couple weeks and went with disposables.

Walmart, Kmart, Target-or other?[What's the "other"?] whatever has the best price with a coupon to make something cheap as humanly possible

Bubble bath, jacuzi, or good ol' shower? shower

French fries or baked tater(with or without the works)? fries baby

sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:12 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I was with my Husband for 3 years before we got married once we got married I was only married 10 months when I got pregnant the first time and married 5 years with the second they were both planned though.
    I babysat since I was 13 years old so I new how to take care of babies from like 3 months up so when I had a newborn I was like ok why she crying what she want what do I do lol, but after that and I started figuring it our it got easier.
    I used disposable diapers, but I thought about using cloth with my second and just didn't do it.
    Walmart (I live at that store LOL)
    Bubble Bath
    french fries without the works
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:15 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• How long were you with your bf/s-o/dh before you got pregnant/adopt? We had been together for 4 years (Married 2)

Were you pleasantly surprised at how easy parenthood came to you, or were you a wreck until you got the hang of it? first child was a very laid back and easy child, so I was pleasantly surprised, then DD came along and I was a wreck for a while

Disposable or cloth diapers? cloth, hubby has been a plumber so he took care of all the gross stuff

Walmart, Kmart, Target-or other?[What's the "other"?] I wish K-Mart (we would get a discount) but we don't have any in the area anymore, so either of the others will do

French fries or baked tater(with or without the works)? fries w/ketchup

CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 9:18 AM on Mar. 2, 2010