Can a baby have the hickups at 18 weeks?

I noticed yesterday that right where the baby is I felt a thump several times in the same spot.. Today I also felt the same thing it only last for like 5 or 6 times but it is funny and weird.. or is it just a twitch? I have felt the baby move since 13 weeks but the last couple days I haven't felt as much movement, but I took a bad fall the other day in the snow and landed on my back since then the movement has been less.. I went to the er and they listed to his heart and everything was fine and he was moving around a ton in there and I didn't feel any of that and the nurse said he was very active and sounded good..

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 8:31 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep! They sure can!!! Cool to feel isn't it?
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 8:39 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Yes. My 3rd baby had hickups every day in the womb after about 19 weeks.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 8:58 AM on Mar. 2, 2010