What do you think about Kate Gosselin joining Dancing With the Stars?

Dont you think she should be, oh I dont know, home with her EIGHT KIDS?!

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• How to become a "star":

Whore out your children
    Abuse your husband
    File for divorce
    Get hair extensions

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I know that will be long days away from the children, and it could go on for weeks if she is any good..The kids probably love their nanny more anyway, Kate is probably never around..

Answer by kjfamily at 8:36 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• this poor poor woman needs help.

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• She is starting to look more and more like Octomom every day.

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:42 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I think she's a complete attention whore. At least Jon Gosselin is up front about it.

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I want to see her dance in hopes that her weave will come flying off!

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• LOL!! I totally agree! These ppl say that they practice 10 to 12 hours a day at least so you know she won't be seeing her kids alot .. She is an attention whore and I agree with the PP, that they kids probably love their nanny more too.. Kate is just a bitch. haha

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 9:11 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I just saw her on GMA....and they said "how will you be able to take care of your 8 kids." She says I'm practicing in my basement while they are in school, and I will go out to LA for the show once a week. She is a total asswipe too. How about go back to your Nursing career and earn money instead of prancing around from coast to coast. Don't be suprised people in about another 10 years when we see her kids on the tabloids saying how much they hate these fools of parents and want to run far away from them. I WOULD!!! Great you got to take your kids on vacations and so forth due to the tv show, but how about this: work for your money. It would be different if she at least lived on the west coast, but she is some frumpy housemom from PA. Sorry but she is ridiculous and the more they do with that wig the worse she looks. She looked better as a bull dyke!

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I am honestly sick to death of Kate Gosselin. Her 15 minutes of fame has gone on way too long. But I don't watch Dancing with the Stars so at least I won't have to see her there too.

Answer by jessradtke at 9:24 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Ick. Who over her and Jon.

Answer by chefronswife at 9:26 AM on Mar. 2, 2010