Have you ever had to use a "Portal Potty"?

I'd perfer not to but if I or we had to go...we'd have to go...(especially if you have kids)... right?

And if so do you ever have handy stuff like wipes or tissue on you?

Not knowing your are alittle prepared but somehow they all come in handy...lol

Just curious!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i always keep those pocket tissues in my purse incase i am in a situation where there is no toilet tissue.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I've used a "PORTA-potty", but I think I'd be afraid to use a portal potty... where is the portal going to take me? :p

Seriously, though, I have and I don't worry about it. It's just an outhouse. I grew up with outhouses, nothing scary :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Yes. I've used them! When nature Calls you gotta' go.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:21 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• OP here: LOL...your so funny Ati 13 I wasn't sure how to spell it I just kind of went with the sound...but you are right about the little ride we'd be taking if there was such thing...lol Thanks for the laugh..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Ati 13, I'm laughing! HA HA HA Where will the portal go, indeed! Scary.

As for those stinky blue porta-potties, yeah we use them. When I know we're going somewhere that has those as our only option, I load up on baby wipes in my purse.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:38 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I have but only because I was about to bust. I hate to, they are so gross. I use hand sanitizer afterwards. Most of the parks we go to only have Porta Poopers.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:45 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Port-A-Potty. Spot-A-Pot. Yes. One time. Even with 4 kids, that last of whom is just potty training, we've only had to subject ourselves to that nastiness a single time - and only with the 2 oldest, and it was just this past summer! (it's what happens when you're at a pick-your-own farm and start your period, grrr, and one kid eats too many berries and gets the immediate runs because she refused to eat anything else before going).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Yes we've had to use them occasionally. At Four corners National Monument, that's the only restrooms available, at least when we went. DD refused to use them lol. I like to have a bottle of hand sanitizer in my car, a mini lysol spray, and sometimes tissues in my car or purse too. The mini lysol spray comes in handy if there is no toilet seat covers and you can't hover. Spray the seat with spray, let it sit 30 seconds, and wipe dry with tp. Also good to spray on the doorhandles so you don't have to worry about touching it to get out if there are no napkins.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:17 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• yes
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 2, 2010