What else do you drink in the morning beside coffee?

I like coffee but it gets to the point where you just don't want to drink too much of it I mean I don't drink alot just a big cup in the morning. Like right now I want a cup of coffee but kind of feeling guilty because of the sugar and cream I put into it and everyday adds up...I do it for the taste not so much to get a quick high/speed.

But over all I like the coffee in the morning I just don't want to drink it everyday...even though I want to...hehehe (Can't make up my mind)

Don't they have coffee flavored candy? idk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Orange juice, milk, chocolate milk, hot chocolate, vanilla chai tea
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 8:41 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• i dont drink a lot of coffee either, but i do drink a glass of skim milk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Coffee is gross..... I drink iced tea or orange Benefiber(tastes just like tang only good for you)
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:45 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Water or juice
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 8:50 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I like OJ or Water or English Breatfast tea from my Keurig..
    kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 8:54 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Every morning, and I mean EVERY morning I have:
    One cup of coffee with a sprinkle of sugar and a tiny bit of soy milk
    One small glass of juice (my favorite is Goji Berry) and
    One tall glass of water

Try cutting back your sugar and cream with each cup of coffee until you don't use it, or just don't use much. Coffee has many benefits (also some negatives too though). If you drink juice, read the label to avoid any 'extra' stuff that doesn't actually need to be in there. R.W. Knudson (preggo brain here, sorry if that is misspelled or something) is my favorite brand.
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 8:56 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I drink water after I've had my coffee but I don't cut it at just one cup. I don't put any cream or sugar in my coffee so I don't feel guilty about that part, but my coffee maker stinks and the coffee gets gross really fast, otherwise I'd be drinking it all day long!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:00 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I drink a green smoothie for breakfast every single morning. I feel fantastic since I started doing that several months ago.

I can't have coffee all the time, but I love the taste. When I do drink it, I buy the good stuff (Green Mountain brand IMO) and savor that one cup. Sometimes I mix it half and half with Teeccino (an herbal "coffee") so I still get the taste of the coffee, but it's less acidic and better for me than just coffee. I get to have two cups that way too!
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 9:17 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Um theres coffee, then coffee, oooh and lets NOT forget coffee lol. I usually drink water in the am as well. :)
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:20 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I do not drink coffee, I have a glass of whey protein before going to the gym.

Answer by older at 9:25 AM on Mar. 2, 2010