maybe i am worthless.. and deserve it..

maybe i do... maybe cause when we fight i get mad and angry and tell him hes an ass and i cant stand him. and have said to leave and get out and dont come back and never will u see your child again.. yes , harsh but, tells me cause i dont work im worthless asks what have u done for the family what bills have u paid, then last night choked,hit, me over and over, cause i said i was calling cops and he said well i better make it worth it as long as your taking away my family and everything, but he threw my cell shattered it...so i threw a remote not at him just anger... and he said i need to learn to watch what i say cause i provoke his anger.. i hate that im so weak and i stay..i own the house.. i just worry about how ill make bills meet.. and my goal was to get a job then kick him out but idk.. im weak and maybe i am the starter of it all maybe it is me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• CALL THE COPS! Get a restraining order - get him arrested! If not for your sake, then for your child's sake. Because do you want your kid to grow up with a dead mom and a dad in prison for killing her, or raising (and probably abusing) the child, because he got away with killing you? Because, honestly, that's where you're heading. IF he doesn't kill you (and honestly, I would be surprised if he didn't), then do you want your child growing up thinking it's ok to treat women this way, or be treated this way?

Yes, you do own the house, but going to a shelter doesn't mean you give up the rights to your house. You can go to a shelter for a night or two, long enough to get him out of your home legally and KEEP HIM OUT!

There's ALL SORTS of help available financially until you can get a job. You are NOT worthless, and you do NOT deserve this.

cont
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:24 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Anonymous

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• No matter what u do or say a man NEVER has a right to lay a hand on you. I would get out NOW! This time he choked and hit you..next time he may not stop until you do (I mean breathing here!) Get out! It's not your fault. And just because you dont' bring in any money doesnt mean you are worthless..being a mom is a job too, we just don't see a paycheck every week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• You dont deserve this. Though in some relationships it takes 2 to tango. But....no one deserves to be hit over and over. you dont need him. i know you think you do i know you think that you cant do it without him but you can. i was there i know the feeling. you need to get away and stay away for you and the kids. cause they are hurting more in this sittuation. you need to get out before something bad happens to you or the kids. And he sounds like a ass. you can do this. get a job start on your own. this is not how relationships are suppose to be. I know you r worried. but is it worth it. Is this like worth living? Is this worth going through. Its not. If you need anyone to chat with im here. you dont need this. get out before something badhappens. go to the cops tell them. have them go to the house with you and kick his butt out.
    txcandy13

Answer by txcandy13 at 9:11 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• T R O L L .. Calling BS on this one too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• hugsAbusers make us think it's us. He has to pay cs to help with the bills. You could get on Public Assistance to get on your feet. They can help you get in school or a job to be independent. No one should be treated so disrespectfully. I finally got out. I knew it was get out or die. I chose not to die. I hope you chose to live as well.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:13 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Ummmm...You need to get out. While he is at work, pack your child up and some basics, take a bus, and get you and your child to a police station and they should help you get into a battered women's shelter.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 9:15 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• That's what he wants you to think, he sounds controlling and abusive. You need to get out of that situation. I've been there, done that, it's not healthy for you or your child. You can and will make ends meet somehow or another. It will be difficult, but it's not impossible. You need to be strong for your child. Making such a drastic change in your life is scary, if you need to get government help until you can find a job and childcare, that is an option. Don't settle, things will only get worse down the road. If things aren't as bad as I think, perhaps you and dh/bf can get counseling and/or anger management and fix it. If he's not willing to do so, though, you should leave him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• anon- im NOT a troll.. and i dont want to be in a shelter i OWN the house his name isn't on it.. my fear is losing my home cause of no job.. but cant deal with this no more
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• i tried public assistance- id get 250 cash and 300 in food and maybe 300 a month child support... been out DAILY applying for jobs like crazy my house payment.. is 800 alone a month.. i hate this and i hate that i let myself get into it and i hate that i feel so stuck...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Mar. 2, 2010