19 weeks pregnant and so scared

I worry that something may happen to her, like her cord getting wrapped around her neck or something. I don't feel her because the placenta is in the front, how can I stop myself from worrying.

pregnantandsad

Asked by pregnantandsad at 9:17 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's really hard, I know. This worrying during pregnancy doesn't end when the baby is born either lol. From the moment you know there's a child coming into your life until you die you will always worry about your baby.

Just relax as much as you can. Chances of losing your baby at this point are REALLY low. You have a better chance of being in a car accident, no joke. We accept risks every time we make a choice in our lives, and chances are your baby is going to be 100% fine. :) Try not to worry so much, mamma:)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:20 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Just try and relax. A little bit of worring is normal. You want you baby to be perfect. If your worring becomes overpowering then you should probably say something to your dr about how you feel.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 9:20 AM on Mar. 2, 2010