anyone fall flat on their back around 18 weeks?

i am 18 weeks and fell flat on my back saturday, went to the er and the baby's heartbeat was good and it was moving all over the place but I couldn't feel it... the past couple days i haven't felt it as much.. I worry over everything, I know I shouldn't feel it all the time but i like the reasuring kicks every now and then..lol My husband keeps saying EVERYTHING IS FINE.. :) I know and i keep saying that but a little voice in the back of my head keeps me worring...

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 9:29 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes i did i was working at kfc and sliped on gresse went to er and everything now she is about to be three!!!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 9:30 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! i just keep worring
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I fell down a flight of stairs around 16-17 weeks. It was really scary but everything is/ was fine. I am now 27 weeks and everything is ok with me.
    CStarr

Answer by CStarr at 3:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2010