Obama tries again.

Tomorrow, Obama will try yet again to throw out and get approved another healthcare bill of his own. They are touting it as smaller but still including Dems main concerns yet it is expected to cost a trillion over 10 yrs. How can this be smaller and cost more. They think they can add a tidbit or 2 that might please some Republicans and they will have to vote for it. In my opinion it's the cost that blows this whole idea of healthcare. We have NO money, taxes on everyone will go up. Why can't they just admit it?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 9:30 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yea.. I am anxious to read this bill... It will have to get 'scored' by the CBO to progress. If he truly listened to the American people he will keep costs/taxpayer burden low; he will incorporate a decent mix of Republican AND Democratic proposals; and he will take out any deals made with particular politicians, organizations, and special interest groups.... Plus he needs to post the entire bill (not just bullet statement summary) online asap.... If his only intention is to combinethe Senate and House bill in a watered down version to be ironed out by Pelosi and Reid???  Then I don't see it being the best thing for America..

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• banging head into wall

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:08 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• They are using a smaller font?????

Let him roll it on out there. He is destroying his party....can't come soon enough to suit me.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:12 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I wonder exactly what got left out! I thought all those tax hikes, oh, I mean innovative methods to control, oops, I mean enhance every aspect of our health care experience were so vital to every person in this country! What could they possibly leave out that would still allow them to enact those enhancements? I think special is right, it's a smaller font!!!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I find it very TELLING that even a "scaled down" bill is going to cost THE SAME amount of money as the original bill....makes you wonder how much the ORIGINAL bill would REALLY end up costing!!!! Leave it to a Democrat to put forth half-baked ideas, and expect they fit within the budget! Do Democrats even KNOW what a BUDGET is?! Hint....it's not a "suggestion"!!!! LOL

credit card

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2010