Did you ever host or attend a pedicure party?

I'm trying to host a pedicure party for a small group (10) of girl friends and family. I'm thinking of purchasing each guest their own foot tub and pedicure set. And have each guest bring their favorite nail polish color. What else do I need to have on hand? Will also be serving appetizers and drinks.
Have you ever attended or hosted a pedicure party? If so, what was it like? Ideas please...

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 9:33 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hi Friend! This sounds GREAT! I LOVE doing my own toenails and wish I could come too! It like doing the little stickers and gems that you can get on the nail polish aisle too! Those would be fun to have at the party to play w/....those foot soak fizzy things, etc! Have FUN!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• no i havent but thats sounds nice i would like to attend lol!! for snack i would do lil stuff like lil finger sandwiches and figure frendly stuff maybe some wine to drink!!! good luck hope its fun and relaxing!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 9:36 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• P.S. I recently had a couple of friends over for girl's night too and we did beaded bracelets w/our appetizers and drinks!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 12:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2010