Is there a song that you just HATE because of the words?

My s/o and I have quite a past, and we have just begun to heal from mistakes that he's made. There is one song in particular...Ne-yo's "Can't Let Go". He used to play it a lot when he was going through stuff with his other babies' mother, and tell me "I just like the song! Don't feel any kind of way!" I finally told him that I really HATE that song. He FINALLY effing understood WHY I hate it so much, and apologized to me. I LOVE Ne Yo. He's a good singer. I love "Stay with Me" and "Let Me Get This Right" and even like "When You're Mad"...but that ONE song makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up, because of all the bad memories associated with it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes that friggin fire fly song! I think it's one of the dumest songs I've ever heard!
    lich663

Answer by lich663 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• LOL! I guess I'm kinda glad I've never heard firefly...OH! I hate "Superman" by Solja Boyee or whoever...It is really gross.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• There isn't just ONE song I hate because of the words. In my job I get constant questions asking for song lyrics. I have learned to stop reading them, just copy, paste & format. You wouldn't believe how disgusting some words really are!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:27 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• When I was in high school a LONG time ago, it's was "Goody Two Shoes" by Adam Ant. Now, it's "Bad Romance" by Lady GaGa.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• HAHA! I clicked on this post JUST to write what you wrote, lich663!! I can't STAND that dumb firefly song. The words are silly and don't make sense.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 2, 2010