how to do this.

ok im getting married in july but a small one. were are doing it in cort but its 4 months till the wedding party and i havent got nothing for it yet bc we have alot of things to pay for like wips and pampers and more how do i do this i dont know how can i have this wedding party and this is something we want to do. we dont want it that big just a small one but everything still comes out to 1,300 $ for me thats alot but people say its not do you know aother way i can do this and get everything i need by july?

jeonit24

Asked by jeonit24 at 10:04 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I planned my wedding in 3 months. It was hard, but I did it. We bought and made everything too, and it came to a bout $1,000. If you can find a cheap wedding dress....even prom dresses that are out right now could pass as one. Then, cater Arby's or something like that because it's cheap, but everyone loves it. Create your own centerpieces for the reception and make a few cds of music you like. Put someone in charge of serving the food, putting up and taking down decorations, and in charge of making sure the music keeps going. It's a cheap way of doing it, but it will turn out beautiful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• The way I can figure it is you slowly get the things you need from now until then and always look to where you can get it the cheapest at. Start with maybe getting the things that won't expire like say streamers, balloons...etc and as the date gets closer think about the food you want to serve whether it be finger foods or maybe a buffet type thing. There are potluck recipes out there that are inexpensive to make or you can ask people to maybe bring a dish with them.
    Anonymous