What have you Googled lately and why?

I make money blogging...not a ton, but enough to help. I'm wanting to start up a new blog, but I'm not sure what topic I want to cover just yet. I'm curious what you ladies are Googling lately.

ThrivingMom

Asked by ThrivingMom at 10:10 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just this morning I googled: The Bachelor, MMR shots, Doomsday clock, how to make resin jewelry and a couple of recipes!! Hmm guess I should get to work!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:12 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I think the last thing few things I Googled lately were 1000 ways to die, I'm really curious as to how they find those unusual deaths and want to see if I can actually find anything like that tho I know a few are true. And something about the XBOX 360. My SO let me take care of his so that his brother wasn't playing it all day every day and would go out and find a job or something so i was setting it up to connect to my laptop and had to look up their site for help.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 10:13 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I googled teething, RSV, and rectal temperatures this morning. Yesterday I googled "do we deserve what we earn"
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 10:18 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I couldn't begin to list all of the things I Google every day! I work for a text answering service and the hundreds of questions I can field in a day all require a separate Google search... SO if you can imagine it, I've Googled it!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:21 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Alternative treatments for cancer and the cons of chemotherapy? All the best!
    Greymulkin

Answer by Greymulkin at 10:30 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Michael's coupons. I have 4 fairly big wants/needs and I found 50% off coupons. So I'll be spending under $100 instead of almost $200 *smile*.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Mar. 2, 2010