Wedding flowers?

I am wondering if it would be tacky/weird for me to have the same flowers as my bridesmaids? Of course my bouquet would be triple the size of theirs. We are trying to save money where we can and I found some great flowers I really like at Sams club, I will post the links so you guys can see them.....but I really could use some advice!

here is the 1st:
http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=431104&pCatg=5347

2nd: (my fav)
http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=431123&itemid=766509

3rd: (this one is my least fav but its still ok....)
http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=431107&itemid=766358

TAY-NATESMOM

Asked by TAY-NATESMOM at 10:35 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think it would be just fine and you will still have a lovely wedding!
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:36 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• 1.-Dazzling Daisies Mixed Bouquet - 15 Stems - 10 pk. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• What I want to know is why you have asked the same question in like 5 different categories??
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:40 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Summer Splash Mixed Bouquet - 15 Stems - 10 pk.  2.-

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Sweet Candy Mixed Bouquet - 15 Stems - 8 pk.  3.-

Anonymous

• B/C I want as many opinions if that is OK with you.....what concern is it of yours how many catagories I post it in.....if you dont want to answer THEN DON'T But dont leave your snarky remarks as a answer to my questions...thank you!
    TAY-NATESMOM

Answer by TAY-NATESMOM at 10:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I think it is pretty common and a great idea!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I am getting Married in May and we are all having the same flowers. Gerber daisies. But mine will be colorful and theres will be white!! Hope this helps.
    Nessasmomma

Answer by Nessasmomma at 10:52 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I'm a florist, so I think it would look fine. As long as your bouquet stands out, either by size or different flowers, it doesn't matter. If you wanted to, you can go to hobby lobby or whatever crafting store is near you and go into thier wedding section and find some crystals or pearls and put it in only your bouquet.
    I'm not familiar with the flowers at Sam's Club....are they premade bouquets? if so you can still add them if you wanted them.
    You can also have, or wrap your stems fully with satin ribbon and pin them with pearl tipped pins. for your bridesmaids, make it different and just do a segment in the middle wrapped with ribbon and pinned.
    Hope this helps :) Congrats on your wedding!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 12:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2010