Are you a former "other woman" with his kids? If he's still with his wife or the girlfriend he was with before you, do you have a problem if she wants to help take care of your kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• What is it with all the Jerry Springer questions today?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Nowadays this is not uncommon. We all can live together.
    Anonymous

• I guess I would say that she is either stupid or very loving....I would not object to her helping with my kids,,sounds to me like she is trying to make the best of a very bad situation! I am not sure if my DH had a child with someone else while we were married that I could be so giving! Good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:46 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• :44-that isn't an answer to the question...It's a negative comment. Stuff happens. Either answer the question with a valid answer, or get gone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Now hold on...How is it trashy if he kept telling the other woman that he wasn't WITH the wife or gf? It isn't entirely her fault!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Hey if they are married, his wife is their step mom and will most definitely be in the kids life. You should have thought about that before you whored around with a man who was married.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• SUCH HARSH JUDGEMENTS!!! Females...he didn't SAY he was married or in a relationship. He kept playing it off! It wasn't until later that it was found out that he was STILL in a relationship with the first one! They're working on making things work, and it HURTS the other woman! But both the other woman and the wifey realize that he's the one that messed up! It's childish to stay mad at each other, when there are kids involved. The man did a 180, repented and is getting counseling and really growing up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I'm not the other woman, but I was the wife and he cheated on me and left me for the "other woman". At first I wasn't happy about it because he played with my head for awhile after that making me think that we were going to get back together but was still seeing her, just not telling me he was. As soon as I got the truth from him I filed for divorce and never looked back.I will admit I wasn't happy about him having another woman helping raise our children together but I heard from my chlidren that she was good to them and treated them right. And now that's all that matters.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Okay I'm lost now... I thought the wife and the guy were still together and the wife (as in STILL married) wanted to help the "other woman's" children. In that situation, then yes if she chose to stay with the lying cheating jerk, then sure she should be all okay with him paying child support and getting visitations with the kids he helped create.
    If they split up, and her kids, the other woman's kids and both of the women are all okay with spending time together with the wife, then that's up to them... personally I think both women got screwed (both ways) by this guy but the kids shouldn't suffer because of it.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2010