submissive housewife???

with all this talk what exactly is a submissive house wife. i am looking for extremes and not so extreme.....

cleo1977

Asked by cleo1977 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A submissive wife will never ask questions if husband comes back late from work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Being submissive doesn't mean being a door mat. It means having a trusting marriage where you know that the decisions your husband makes are in your and your family's best interest. To go along with that submission, the husband must love us unconditionally.

Ephesians 5:33 (New Living Translation)
    33 So again I say, each man must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:09 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I agree with Ruttermama. Being submissive does NOT mean he gets to do whatever he wants whenever he wants regardless of your feelings and wants. Being submissive means that you trust your husband enough to make the right decisions for your family, though you can offer your opinion too. In my family, it works out great. Sometimes DH will say "just tell me what YOU want" so that he knows I will be happy with the decision, but most of the time we discuss major decisions together, and we discuss the pros and cons and then I have to trust him to make the decision. 99% of the time, that decision that he makes has been the right one for our family. Being submissive does not mean you are to be bulldozed over.

AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:31 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• A submissive wife lets her man be a man, while that man lets her be a woman. It's not about dominance.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2010