How important is sex in your marriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• We enjoy each other a couple times a week but if we are having a dry spell or if we are away from each other for some reason. We still love each other have other things to talk about and do its not just physical.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Very important. For my husband especially. Physical touch is one of his love languages. I express to him and he hears how much I love him by making love with him. And to some of you - that does not mean laying on my back and just 'doing it'. We are fun, sporadic and energetic!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:23 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• It is a vital part of a healthy, happy relationship. Many couples break up after not having sex for so long. We have a new baby, but try to make sure we are intimate atleast once or twice a week. Wish it was more often, but so dang tired all the time!
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• its very imprtant to my husband. i always tell him i love him and that sex is not the only way you show someone you love them. but we have sex a twice a week right now since i am pregnant. but we do just lay in bed and cuddle and or just talk about things.
    ashmomoftwins

Answer by ashmomoftwins at 12:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• It is very important to me. I think for my husband, it is not so important - but he knows that it is to me. We do it usually a couple of times a week. I have 50% custody of my 14 year old daughter, so when she is at the house, we don't do it as much because I'm up late talking with her or dealing her with.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• it is very important to both of us and has been for over 20 years
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• For him it's very important. It's less important to me, but still important.
    Anonymous