How do you wake your husband up?

Like when he works nights and he wants me to wake him up at a certain time he says he wants me to wake him up with my boobs right on his face or give him little kisses down there...lol I have tried it and it is fun but sometimes I am so busy I have that idea in the very back of my mind....lol

Like today he wants me to wake him up like this...ugh! Not good timing...lol
I am probably go in the room and say HEY GET UP IT IS ALMOST NOON!!!
He would be pissed for walking in there yelling like that while he is in a deep sleep...lol (I did that yestereday...lol)

So how do you wake your dh up?...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ha ha! very carefully! he sleeps like a freaking rock, and startles very easily when he wakes up - like he has no idea where he is or what's going on. I usually try to start talking quietly and gradually raise the volume until he starts to stir.
    I'll have to try the boobs on the face thing...that will probably go over well!
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 11:27 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• With a kick in the ass
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 11:27 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• My husband works night and he's wanted me to wake him like that but eh - call me snooty or whatever but I don't want to go down there after he's been sleeping and sweating for the past 6 hours... pee-U~
    when we get home, I have our 2-1/2 year old son run in there and he says "wake up daddy, time to play daddy" Which
    he really loves! so it even's out..we can play at better times!!~~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I tap on his shoulder and say shut that stupid alarm off and get up you're going to be late! Than I kind of push him out of bed and go back to sleep.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I nudge him and say HEY PRINCE CHARMING! RISE AND SHINE! I've also groped him and started oral on him. Then there's the fun days where I set our boys loose with the instruction to go wake daddy up...
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 11:40 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I'd tell him to set his damn alarm clock.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I usually go in and sit next to him on the bed and ask him if he's ready to get up. He's an otr truck driver, so he's only home a few days a month, and I try to let him sleep since he doesn't sleep as well on the road. I usually try to kiss him or grab his hand, rub his shoulders, something to ease him around. Boobs in the face doesn't wake him up, he's just like, "oh, good, your boobs, SNORE". lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2010