Can i get some ideas on what my daughter and i should do for a mother daughter day?

numberonemom25

Asked by numberonemom25 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We love to go have lunch and get hair cuts. During the winter. Durning the summer. I like to do something she likes. Which usually is going to the park and having a picnic and play. I also like to go shopping or the Zoo alone together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• ice skating, roller skating or a play or musical? mydd is only 2, but she loves to go shopping!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I f she's little and the weather is bad, how about finger painting or baking cookies?
    mawmawof2

Answer by mawmawof2 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• my dd is 20 months and its snowy out so we usually have a little tea party, or I will lay a sheet on the floor of the livingroom and have a little picnic.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:48 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• How old is the kiddo? Manicures/pedicures,,,a really fancy place for lunch? Why not try something new like rock climbing or take a dance class together? Little ones I liked to go to build a bear or a fun cafe like rainforest or something!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• My daughter is 6
    numberonemom25

Answer by numberonemom25 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• On our mother/daughter days we like to; Go have lunch somewhere, maybe get a manicure (basically the nail place will paint her nails and she thinks it's a manicure and it's pretty cheap). We also have gone to a movie, roller skating and gotten haircuts. Her favorite thing to do though is go out to eat and shop. Museums/Zoos or indoor waterparks are great places too!
    Anonymous

• Why not ask her if there is something she would like to do! Might be surprised by her answers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Mar. 3, 2010