How can I get a countdown that is made from another site work on here?

No matter which way I try to do it, I can never get it to work!! It had angered me beyond belief because I can do it everywhere else but CafeMom and I think that it is utterly stupid!!!!!! Yes, I am very mad. I got one countdown to work ONCE but that's only because I stole it off anothers woman's profile page! So, someone here has figured it out! It would be WONDERFUL though if CM would get off of their butts and actually create a widget that could handle stuff like that!!!!!

Alliesmom_07

Asked by Alliesmom_07 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• More than likely you can't, FOR SECURITY REASONS. Just because you stole it off someone's page doesn't mean it can be done properly. There are always ways around the system but we're not supposed to do that. You can write to the CafeMom Team using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of your screen and ask them if they would consider making it possible instead of whining here about what you don't like. They may not add it but it might be worth a shot if you really want it.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 8:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2010