WHY do so many people assume the "other woman" even KNEW that she WAS the "other woman"?

A LOT of the blame needs to go on the man for wandering! Many times, these men talk a good game, bamboozle the other females, and the unsuspecting other female usually doesn't find out until LATER that the man never left his assumed ex-gf or wife!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I read that book Why Men Cheat and it does NOT refer to my ex husband. I wasn't the only one he cheated on...tho i found that out later. And also he did not just cheat on me once he did so multiple times with multiple people (another fact I found out later). And it was NOT my fault he did that. I took care of everything and did everything. All he cares about is himself so he would have done it regardless if I was meeting his needs or not. Not every man is the same.
    Anonymous

• They're both at fault, unless of course, he was lying to her too. But if not, and she's homewrecking...then they're both to blame. I won't ever understand women or men who knowingly cheat on thier spouses...
    Anonymous

• In my case she knew that I was married to him BEFORE she slept with him. Knew I had kids with him the whole 9 yards and she still went on with their affair. But oh well. She can have the cheater. He'll only do it to her int he end and from what I understand he already has. She can live with what I went through cuz at least now I have a man that would never do that to me.
    Anonymous

• Put blame where it belongs. Include all three parties since men cheat bc they are not getting their emotional needs met at home. (not just saying, it's based on scientific study. read the book Why Men Cheat)
    Anonymous

• I was more than pissed at my husband for cheating on me!!! The girl knew both of us, knew we were married with kids and still had the affair! She was my SIL's roomate and old highschool friend. I even took the kids to go play at my SIL's when she was there and they both knew so hubby and I could have some "alone" time lol And taht bitch said thats when she realized what she was doing, she tried to pretend like we were too seperate people when she was with him because she used to just see us at seperate times. Yeah its when the bitch realized that she couldnt have him, he didnt want her either and she was just being used! Thats why we are just as mad at the sluts that cant just say no and prevent our men from doing what men do.
    Anonymous

• I didn't have to assume...I know she knew about me. She worked with my DH, had seen me, seen the kids, she just doesn't care. He's not the only married man she slept with. She's a slut, and a homewrecker, and I don't in the least feel bad for anything i've said about her.
    Anonymous