Who takes care of you when YOU get sick?

Right now I'm caring for my 6 year old son who has strep throat and asthma, 19 month old girl just started a cough and cold and hubby is claiming to be sick as well! Just me and my oldest are left to get sick. I'm trying to keep us healthy! But if I get sick...I'm pretty sure my hubby will take care of me as long as it's when he is not working.
How about you? Who takes care of you when you get sick?

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 12:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Health

• I don't get sick often, like TRUELY knock-ya-down sick. but when I do, hubs definitely takes care of me. :)
    or he's workin or something, I just call my Momma! haha!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 12:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• no one. i feel for you. the last two weeks, my 6 month old, 19 month old, dh, and myself were sick. i cared for everyone. i hate when everyones sick!!! we are better now thank god.
    Anonymous

• Well if hubby is at work. No one. when he gets home. If he says he is not sick either. Then I am the one taking care of everything.
    Anonymous

• i have to take care of myself because i dont want anyone around me while sick, so they dont catch whatever i have.
    Anonymous

• Nobody. My husband can't miss school or work, so i'm left on my own through that time. It's a struggle but manage through the day, and nights he has work and school. When he's home, he sends me straight to bed. He puts the kids to bed and all the rest. If I need meds or something to eat/drink he gets it for me.
    But believe me, by the time he gets home, it's like I fall apart, cause I know I can! lol
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 12:29 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• No one and I prefer it that way. I'm one of those people that prefer to be left alone when I'm sick.
    Anonymous

• me
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Me myself and I :)
    cgonzales542

Answer by cgonzales542 at 1:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• It takes a lot for me to stop going so when I am sick ( and I had a stomach bug this past sat) my awesome hubby takes care of me..
    andersonboys3

Answer by andersonboys3 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• My husband, he's awesome :-) I was recently unwell for a few weeks due to having to go off of my tyroid medication for 3 1/2 weeks to have medical testing done (to make sure my thyroid cancer hadn't come back) and it was very debilitating...fatigue, joint & muscle pains, etc. because I basically suffering from hypothyroidsm w/not being on my meds and havin no thyroid. My husband & sons kept up with the housework and the laundry and because I was on a special low iodine diet my husband made 2 meals every night....1 for him and our teens and 1 for me. i could have never gotten through it without him!
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2010