If your loved one wore depends

I have a friend who wears depends due to a medical incotinence she has a boyfriend who is haveing trouble dealing with this for being intimate with her would you be able to be intimate with your lover if you was in his shoes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't see what would be so sexy about honey lets take your depend off I would rather honey lets take your panties off
    Anonymous

• My DH has worn them, he has post traumatic stress from his time in Iraq and also a childhood event. He has nightmares to the point where he will wet himself. He's on medication now, so he hasn't used them in a while, but it still happens. I never had a problem with it, even though he was ashamed to need to wear them. It's never gotten the way of our sex life, except if he wakes up and it was wet, then it was he that didn't want to do anything.
    Anonymous

• I'm ready for them myself! When it comes to SO and sex I always shower immediately before he comes in the door so by the time there is a problem I'm back in the shower. I don't let it affect him.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• It would be gross, but I'd deal with it. It's for better or for worse, in sickness and in health.....

Anonymous