Do you enjoy the challenge of sick children, or do you dread taking care of them?

Some people really do enjoy taking care of sick people!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Now that my kids are older I secretly enjoy having them home for sick days because I miss them and love the opportunity to baby them a little bit. But when they were little and my whole life was taking care of them, sick days usually pushed me near the edge! Time changes EVERYTHING!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 12:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Neither? I certainly don't enjoy it... but it doesn't fill me with dread, either. It's not about me, I guess, when they're miserable.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 12:40 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I only dread it when I am sick!!! But i don't enjoy it, either.
    squeegeatc

Answer by squeegeatc at 12:42 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• i love takin care of my girl when shes sick..she gets very cuddly and clingy, and i love it!!! bt i agree with the last poster..only time i dont like it is if i am sick as well..lol, cuz then i turn into a baby..lol..jk..but seriously i hate doin anything when im sick, but bein a single mom, i dont have a choice, i just have to suck it up!! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I do dread toddlers with any kind of stomach problems. Diarrhea diapers and vomit-that-can't-be-aimed are no fun. LOL
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 12:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• My daughter gets pissy when she's sick, not clingy or anything. It drives my nerves and anxiety to the edge. All she does is whine and scream and cry, no matter what I do for her. Luckily she doesn't stay sick very long.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I dread it if I'm sick or if it's stomach issues. I don't handle vomit very well. DS had a bad sinus infection back in January, and he was fine during the day. It was the nights that sucked because he couldn't sleep.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 12:53 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I have never thought of it that way, as enjoying a challenge. I hate it when my babies are sick. They don't feel good, of course I love to nurture them at that time or any time but to enjoy someone else being sick is wacko if you ask me!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I like it except at night when there is throw up and youve stripped your bed and youve laid towels on your mattress. Grab that trash can!!!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2010