Does size really matter to you?

I was married to a man who was very large. 10 inches to be exact. My DH now is not that big, and the sex is better than i have ever had. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it! lol
    Anonymous

• its the same for me too. my ex husband was huge and now this one is not so huge. but sex is good. i really think that too big is uncomfy in sex anyways.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes bigger is not better, but I have to say, I have been with pathetically small men (I'm talking like the size of a finger) and it was SO NOT WORTH IT.
    Anonymous

• I've been in relationships where the boy had a huge rooster(I say boy, cuz we were teens), and they thought that's all they needed to please. My hubby thinks he has a "button"(but he's a GROWER! WOOF!) and is really self-conscious, so he works all extra hard(no pun intended)to make sure I'm taken care of, which always-always-ALWAYS ends in multiple orgasms for me.
    I say, go for a man who THINKS he has a small penis.
    Anonymous

• my husband is average the the sex is...... average. my previous relationship was w/ a man who was maybe 4" on a good day. However, it was the best I ever had. He made up for it in a million ways and was aggressive, strong, and VERY confidant.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Size doesn't matter to me. Me and the SO had this talk while eating Subway a couple of months ago and I told him he's big enough for me and that I'm very happy with the sex. That's all he needed to hear.
    Anonymous

• I would have to agree with the ladies on this one, size doesn't matter as long as they know what the heck they are doing! I was with a guy (way before I got married)that would go all out and make the experience very sensual and it was nirvana! My dh doesn't believe in a lot of set up so the sex is ok but not as good as I had before. I thought about the size difference and it really didn't really make the difference but the emotions behind it do!
    cgonzales542

Answer by cgonzales542 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• My ex husband, had a 12-incher, big as a babys leg, kind of scary. He had a tattoo of a nail on it too (haha) and when he would try it would be great, but when there was a lack of effort, the size didn't really matter.
    Anonymous

• I think both the size matters and how they use it. It can be average size but if they know what to do with it, sex can be amazing , on the other hand they can have a monster and only have a move that makes you sea sick, if you know what I mean. Also I think the width is more important than the length.
    Anonymous

• it takes a heck of a long time to get to england in a row boat

size matters for me. Not a lot but its a factor. Luckily DH is HUNG! I have been with smaller guys and well it was a lot of work just to get pleasure out of it. totally ruined it for me. making love shouldnt be hard or a chores, so yup size matters a little.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 2:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2010