When is it said that its "appropriate"

To renew ur vows?....I kno a lot of ppl do it when they want to, but I've heard its the 5 yr or 10 yr mark...anyone kno?

muthrof_2

Asked by muthrof_2 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Whenever you want to is appropriate. However, if you try to do it every year, people won't want to go. :)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Hubby and I are planning a 10 year honeymoon to Vegas next year and plan on renewing our vows then!
    Anonymous

• You pick the time...it is nice to do that ....anytime you decide!!! How cool!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I don't think it ever not appropriate....I think 10 years though is a good milestone for it.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I doubt there are any rules.  My dh and I will re-new ours in 3 years for our 25th.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Somewhere between 25 (Silver) and 50 (Gold) Because your kids should be big enough to be helpful. I was still having babies at 10 yrs.
    Anonymous