Can't wait for him to go back to work!!

My husband works a lot of hours and I don't get to spend a lot of time with him. I am in charge of the kiddos and the homestead six days a week. However, he just had a three day weekend and by Monday I couldn't wait for him to go back to work! I thought since he would be home he could help me around the house and with the kids! We decided to redo the bathroom starting with painting and he sat in the room and watched tv the whole time I painted! Then if the kids needed anything he told them to come and ask me! I was so aggravated that I told him to go find something to do besides sit on his ass and do nothing! Is it bad to not miss your husband?

cgonzales542

Asked by cgonzales542 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• No not at all!!! Usually on DF's days off I have to get out of the house... today is going pretty well, we're getting along and he's doing better with the kids... but usually he's asleep or not doing ANYTHING and I'm running around chasing kids and cleaning doing the things I always do, but there's this big lump in my way all the time. I tell him "Honey, I love you... but you either need to help or go to work. Those are your choices."
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• LOL Mine gets on my nerves when he is here and I miss him when he is gone! lol

Total Normal Marital Hatred
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I love it when the weekend comes because My hubby does everything I stay in bed and he cleans take care of the kids I get to relax and do nothing. even when he gets home from work he takes care of the kids home work and dinner .
    Gabbyandbellamo

Answer by Gabbyandbellamo at 5:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• My DH works offshore and spends 1 week on the boat and is home for 1 week. Yeah, by the end of the week home I am ready for him to go back to work. LOL
    dddd2776

Answer by dddd2776 at 3:09 AM on Mar. 3, 2010