What should I do?

My husband and I known each other for 13 years, together now for 5 years. We were each others first, then 8 months after we lost our virginity he cheats on me in the same bed we did the deed. What should I do? He didn't have sex, but he got a hand ***. Makes me sick to my stomach, he's not my shinning armor anymore, I even broke up with my boyfriend because my husband (then my friend) told me my boyfriend was cheating on me and that he'd never cheat on me if I was his girl.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Believe me, he did not just get a hand job!
    Anonymous

• There was other people in the room, they did it under the blankets. So I know he didn't get anything else, I asked his friends who hate me and wished I would leave him so I know they didn't lie.
    Anonymous

• It was 4 years ago then? Has he cheated on you since?

If there were other people in the room, that's just sick, and they've all known for 4 yrs and never told you? How humiliating!
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• They don't know it even happened, I asked his friends if they saw anything. They said no, they were just watching a movie and he was sitting next to the girl. The girl is his friends younger sister who lived down the street from the house he grew up in. Once he told me I told him he wasn't allowed over there, and has been there twice to help his friend out with his truck. I don't know what to do....he hasn't cheated on me since that I know of.
    Anonymous

• you shoulve gotten over that a long time ago. If it made you sick to your stomache then why did you marry the poor bastard?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• i feel sorry for him
    shay1130

• Why do you feel sorry for him, and I found out three years after we were married
    Anonymous

• um you should leave him.. duh
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• How old are you? You seem really young..
    Anonymous

• I'm 21, he's 22
    Anonymous