Does anyone know anyone in my situation.

After months of trying, and getting to the point I didnt think I was able to become pregnant I found out on October 31, 2009 (Halloween) that I will be expecting the little miracle I have always dreamed of having. I don't know who the father is. But neither of the guys are in mine or the baby's life anymore and they both wont even talk to us. When I was 18 weeks pregnant the doctors did an ultra sound and told me there was no chance for the baby to survive outside of my body. The baby has Multicystic Dyplastic Kidneys. Which means its kidneys have not developed properly. One in alot lighter than the doctors would like to see and the other is enlarged with cysts on them. There also is no amniotic fluid around the baby for the lungs to develop.

Iluvmymiracle

Asked by Iluvmymiracle at 1:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wow. No, never been in that type of situation. I am sorry for your loss and heartache, although maybe there was a reason for it. I know it's easier to say than to go through, but know I will be praying for you.
    Anonymous

• I hate those maybe there is a reason answers, don't you? I'm sorry that you and your baby have to suffer. How awful.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 1:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• OMG!! How heart wrenching!! Im so sorry for this.. my best advice is to enjoy every moment you have/ feel with him. Also, my brother lost a baby at birth and only has one picture. We were all there to hold her but we didnt think of taking any pictures. Take as many pictures as you can, since he will only be here a short while. They have a BEAUTIFUL black and white picture of her, she just looks like she is sleeping.
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 2:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Yes, actually, I talked to a woman who had a baby with encephalitis (open brain) She gave birth and the baby died in her arms. It was so sad. but her pregnancy was hell. She was being care for at a teaching university and every time it was a new person who wanted her to abort. Every stinking appointment. She knew for months. She had to take a pro-life advocate with her to every appointment.  So very sad.

Anonymous

• All I can say is god bless you and your little one and I'm so sorry for not having more incouraging words. This is so heart breaking and I hope you have a lot of family support around. I'm sure in time you'll have achance to be a wonderful Momma.
    Anonymous